DDB Geographic Information System
The DDB Geographic Information System (GIS) is an online map that displays data, statistics and information on the different anti-drug programs conducted across the country.
It is designed to aid policy-makers, member-agencies and stakeholders in analyzing the extent of drug prevention and control efforts initiated in the different cities, municipalities, and regions of the country.
Currently, the different programs and the locations where these were held can already be seen on the DDB GIS. The colored areas on the map are the regions and provinces reached by the different programs of the Board.
Some of the plotted programs are: Seminar on Board Regulation Updates for Doctors, Pharmacists and Allied Professionals; Seminar Workshop on Dangerous Drugs Law for Judges, Prosecutors and Law enforcers; Systematic Training for Effective Parenting or STEP; school-based and community-based Barkada Kontra Droga launchings; and Life Skills Trainings.
The public may now also access the DDB GIS to find the location and details of accredited treatment and rehabilitation centers nationwide. Citizens would now be able to know what rehabilitation center is accessible to them.
The DDB continues to build its GIS database and will continue to plot data on municipality, city and up to barangay levels.
Below are the links to the different databases of the DDB GIS.
Youth Development Programs:
- Barkada Kontra Droga (Community-Based) Launchings
- Barkada Kontra Droga (Peer Group Against Drugs) Launchings
- National Youth Congress on Drug Abuse Prevention and Control
- Kids Against Drugs Program
- Kids Against Drugs Campus Tour
- Self-discovery Seminar for Kids
- Barkada Kontra Droga Youth Camp
- Drug Abuse Prevention Program for Out-of-School-Youth
- Drug Abuse Prevention Program for the Scout Masters and Scout Leaders
- Inter-School Stage Play Competition
- National Seminar-Workshop for College Student Leaders on Drug Abuse Prevention and Education
- Project STAND – “Street Artists: No to Drugs”
- Kids Story Telling Contest
- PNRC – RCY
Parents Education Programs:
- Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP)
- Parent-Youth Resource Against Drug Abuse
- Drug Abuse Prevention Programs for the Families of Overseas Filipino Workers
- Drug Abuse Prevention Programs for Senior Citizens
Drug-Free Workplace Programs:
Capacity Building Programs:
- Life Skills Training
- Drug Abuse Prevention Program for Transport Groups
- Seminar on Board Regulation Updates, RA 9165 for Doctors, Pharmacists and Allied Professionals
- Seminar Workshop on Dangerous Drugs Law for Judges, Prosecutors and Law Enforcers
- Trainor’s Training on Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) Program
- Interfaith-Based Programs on Drug Abuse Prevention Education
- Training of National Service Training Program (NSTP) Implementers on Drug Abuse Prevention Education
- Integration of Drug Abuse Prevention & Treatment in the Primary Health Care Program
- Strengthening Barangay Anti-Drug Abuse Council
- Continuing Seminar on Anti-Illegal Drug Operations and Investigation
- (Regional/National) Training of Trainers on the Universal Prevention Curriculum (UPC) for Substance Use
- Anti-Drug Abuse Forum
- Orientation-Workshop on the National Anti-Drug Plan of Action
- Orientation-Seminar on Community-Based Intervention Programs for Barangay Anti-Drug Abuse Campaigns Focusing on OPLAN SAGIP
- Project SENTINEL for Security Officers
- Orientation Seminar for DDB Authorized Representatives
- International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Week
Treatment and Rehabilitation Centers:
- Location of Accredited Treatment and Rehabilitation Centers in the Philippines (Region 1 – 5)
- Location of Accredited Treatment and Rehabilitation Centers in the Philippines (NCR)