The Dangerous Drugs Board Secretariat (DDBS) holds high regard to quality which is fully founded in the commitment to decrease impact if not totally eliminate addiction in the country. Through-out drug abuse trends. it is essential therefore, to achieve proactive and responsive policies and ensure confidence of stakeholders.
Every policy and program issued and implemented by the DDBS embodies the assurance of appropriateness, efficiency and effectiveness of outputs. It carries with it the commitment of each DDBS staff to strive for excellence through the application of quality management and process standards.
To sustainably create value in outputs and effectively and efficiently build stakeholder trust, DDBS is to;
1. Guarantee compliance with all treaties, legal issuances and precedence by assuring respect in principles and standards set by the agency with full transparency.
2. Ensure consistency in service delivery redounding to stakeholder satisfaction.
3. Strive for continuous improvement of quality management system and its processes through effective monitoring and provision of interventions.
4. Engage everyone’s commitment in the adopted processes of policy development and program/service delivery to emphasize DDBS culture of quality.
5. Ensure to implement the DDBS strategic triangle related capacity, support and value, for its core functions.